Thursday, September 15, 2005

So maybe this blog isn`t as action packed as one by a busy OB/Gyn
  • redstatemoron.typepad.com/red_state_moron//"> but I`ll try to show how super cool it is to be a full time mom. Like today, after cleaning up since I`m more domestic now, I napped for one hour with a cute but mean 2 year old. Then quickly primped and loaded up the car with children to go over to an old friend`s house to drink wine and have a nice dinner on her deck.

    She has one of the old school townhouses, lush jungle of a yard with huge trees all around, but smaller than these bohemoth townhouses that are all around here. No soaker tub but very homey anyway. Anyway, we had an all around fun time and the older 2 boys have known each other since they were born, so its easy for them to be themselves around each other. Now the boyz sleep soundly while their mom wastes time here on the bloggity and ignores a few dishes in the sink, waiting for the huzband to get home from work. Except for the part where there`s not much money, being at home is great.
  • No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm just a mom in the world. A crunchy Catholic mama of 6 trying to make sense of it all and stay positive. 5 boys here & 1 in heaven. One awesome man who I get to grow old with. I help new moms breastfeed. I`m happy. I don`t go to shows or dance clubs every night but I would if I could. Where`s the nanny? When I see her she`s SO fired! One of my boys is super sweet and sensitive, another one is a holy terror. I learn a ton from all of them daily. Like Nigella says, as any parent of small children knows,there comes a point in the day where you can`t go any further without a drink! I love cocktail hour. I`d like nothing more than to be with my family and some good friends surrounded by tropical plants drinking a margarita listening to the Eagles. I don`t care about trendy, I like that grungy 70`s vibe.