Monday, September 26, 2005

hoppin weekend

Its another super cloudy day, now finally raining. We had such a super time at the crab feast. Neighbors who like to socialize and are fun to be with, I am so happy about that! Karaoke was brought out & even my huzband sang. It was all fun & games until the 2 year old Creature attacked every older kid and smacked all of them in the face. The Creature had to be removed and forced to sit with his mom for awhile. A certain Frenchwoman got very loud and crazy and it was a good time in the suburbs for all.
Sunday it was a ridiculously crowded church experience followed by a 2 year old cousins birthday party with a bunch of my moms family there. Then it was off to the huzband`s coworkers house for dinner and it was a feast. Cocktail hour on their deck first and then a festival of flavor. I had to do a little breastfeeding-a-toddler public service announcement, ha ha , but it was fun and the boyz were asleep before we got home so no bedtime drama. Thumbs up for this weekend.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a mom in the world. A crunchy Catholic mama of 6 trying to make sense of it all and stay positive. 5 boys here & 1 in heaven. One awesome man who I get to grow old with. I help new moms breastfeed. I`m happy. I don`t go to shows or dance clubs every night but I would if I could. Where`s the nanny? When I see her she`s SO fired! One of my boys is super sweet and sensitive, another one is a holy terror. I learn a ton from all of them daily. Like Nigella says, as any parent of small children knows,there comes a point in the day where you can`t go any further without a drink! I love cocktail hour. I`d like nothing more than to be with my family and some good friends surrounded by tropical plants drinking a margarita listening to the Eagles. I don`t care about trendy, I like that grungy 70`s vibe.