Monday, September 26, 2005

hoppin weekend

Its another super cloudy day, now finally raining. We had such a super time at the crab feast. Neighbors who like to socialize and are fun to be with, I am so happy about that! Karaoke was brought out & even my huzband sang. It was all fun & games until the 2 year old Creature attacked every older kid and smacked all of them in the face. The Creature had to be removed and forced to sit with his mom for awhile. A certain Frenchwoman got very loud and crazy and it was a good time in the suburbs for all.
Sunday it was a ridiculously crowded church experience followed by a 2 year old cousins birthday party with a bunch of my moms family there. Then it was off to the huzband`s coworkers house for dinner and it was a feast. Cocktail hour on their deck first and then a festival of flavor. I had to do a little breastfeeding-a-toddler public service announcement, ha ha , but it was fun and the boyz were asleep before we got home so no bedtime drama. Thumbs up for this weekend.

2 comments:

Badger said...

Hi, I'm new at Blogging and websites and found you! Like your Blog. If you're interested, go see my home base business related site. Just in the creating stage and I'm still working on it but you may still find something of interest.

SonnyM said...

A channel changer for the Bloglines river of news
Blog readers offer two basic navigational styles. There's the two- or three-pane format that's also commonly used in mail clients, and then there's what Dave Winer has called the river of news format, where ...
Took me awhile to find a good blog ...glad I came across yours. I like it a lot!

Sonny M.

I have a related site that focuses on clinical depression you may like too. It pretty much covers clinical depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

About Me

My photo
I'm just a mom in the world. A crunchy Catholic mama of 6 trying to make sense of it all and stay positive. 5 boys here & 1 in heaven. One awesome man who I get to grow old with. I help new moms breastfeed. I`m happy. I don`t go to shows or dance clubs every night but I would if I could. Where`s the nanny? When I see her she`s SO fired! One of my boys is super sweet and sensitive, another one is a holy terror. I learn a ton from all of them daily. Like Nigella says, as any parent of small children knows,there comes a point in the day where you can`t go any further without a drink! I love cocktail hour. I`d like nothing more than to be with my family and some good friends surrounded by tropical plants drinking a margarita listening to the Eagles. I don`t care about trendy, I like that grungy 70`s vibe.