Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Blogger, you are acting like a butt again, not letting me post photos.

Since I can't put shameless pics of my little sweeties up here, I'll share a couple of things. Its been a very hectic October so far, way too many events, no time to stop and appreciate the leaves. This weekend we are going away, to celebrate the MAN of the house's birthday. I am very excited! We are going with good friends and with kids & it should be fun.

At my breastfeeding meeting tonight I was looking at the sign up sheet and I noticed these babies have some cool names. All of the babies looked fabulously cute and well loved, it is worth the trek each month to see these awesome babies & new parents figuring it all out. Here's the names: Marcello, Leonie, Killian, Aleksander, Siara & Wolfe! There were many, many more names, but they were all fairly normal. I have 2 normal names for my kids and 2 less normal. I like these bold names.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a mom in the world. A crunchy Catholic mama of 6 trying to make sense of it all and stay positive. 5 boys here & 1 in heaven. One awesome man who I get to grow old with. I help new moms breastfeed. I`m happy. I don`t go to shows or dance clubs every night but I would if I could. Where`s the nanny? When I see her she`s SO fired! One of my boys is super sweet and sensitive, another one is a holy terror. I learn a ton from all of them daily. Like Nigella says, as any parent of small children knows,there comes a point in the day where you can`t go any further without a drink! I love cocktail hour. I`d like nothing more than to be with my family and some good friends surrounded by tropical plants drinking a margarita listening to the Eagles. I don`t care about trendy, I like that grungy 70`s vibe.