Tuesday, February 27, 2007


What a weekend! Creature had to bring home a bear from school and I had to write all of the things the bear did down in a notebook that was already filled with the other kids adventures. The other kids did great stuff like go out to eat, go to museums, and have dinner parties. Our weekend with the bear, Honey, was kind of rough. Creature didn't really care too much about him at first. No cocktail hour on Friday, too strenuous with husband working nights, so the other preschool mamas won't know about our social life, oh well...Then, Saturday night I caught the freaking rotavirus from visiting my Granny the week before. Teeny and I spent the night on the bathroom floor together so I could feed him between my visits to hell. Luckily, it was at my parents house, so the 2 older boys were well taken care of.

Things are looking up. Teeny is mobile now and only the adults got sick this time. Slowly we are feeling better.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a mom in the world. A crunchy Catholic mama of 6 trying to make sense of it all and stay positive. 5 boys here & 1 in heaven. One awesome man who I get to grow old with. I help new moms breastfeed. I`m happy. I don`t go to shows or dance clubs every night but I would if I could. Where`s the nanny? When I see her she`s SO fired! One of my boys is super sweet and sensitive, another one is a holy terror. I learn a ton from all of them daily. Like Nigella says, as any parent of small children knows,there comes a point in the day where you can`t go any further without a drink! I love cocktail hour. I`d like nothing more than to be with my family and some good friends surrounded by tropical plants drinking a margarita listening to the Eagles. I don`t care about trendy, I like that grungy 70`s vibe.