Monday, February 12, 2007

Grammy's

So last night, my dear husband fell asleep minutes after we started watching the Woody Allen movie Scoop, which I was happy to miss because I'm not a fan of ancient pedophiles.

The Grammys were on, and I switched to them instead. I enjoyed every performance so much! I loved Mary J Blige, I loved Aguliera, I loved Shakira. Even songs I don`t like sounded so good, I'm easy to please though, at this point in my life I just would love to go out and hear live music. I thought young Chris Brown was so over the top and so filled with off the hook-ness, he left every single person there with a smile on their face, pure fun. He is from VA and I could tell even though I had never heard of him before, he reminded me of the step dancers in Richmond, where I went to college. Here he is: http://www.chrisbrownweb.com/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a mom in the world. A crunchy Catholic mama of 6 trying to make sense of it all and stay positive. 5 boys here & 1 in heaven. One awesome man who I get to grow old with. I help new moms breastfeed. I`m happy. I don`t go to shows or dance clubs every night but I would if I could. Where`s the nanny? When I see her she`s SO fired! One of my boys is super sweet and sensitive, another one is a holy terror. I learn a ton from all of them daily. Like Nigella says, as any parent of small children knows,there comes a point in the day where you can`t go any further without a drink! I love cocktail hour. I`d like nothing more than to be with my family and some good friends surrounded by tropical plants drinking a margarita listening to the Eagles. I don`t care about trendy, I like that grungy 70`s vibe.