Thursday, March 13, 2008

Internationally anxiety free

I was having a horrible morning, then it was a great morning, friendly people were everywhere, the sun was beaming & I liked my new drastic haircut for the first time. Then I had a great, peaceful lunch with my 2 youngest guys. It was a horrible afternoon, I actually had to pull over the car and try not to lose my mind I was so mad at the Creature for smacking the oldest. Now its not too shabby again. That's why with kids, its always a minute at a time, not a good day or a bad day, maybe a good hour or a bad hour. But for the first time, I also feel less worried about our big trip. I am thinking we might survive and we might have fun.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a mom in the world. A crunchy Catholic mama of 6 trying to make sense of it all and stay positive. 5 boys here & 1 in heaven. One awesome man who I get to grow old with. I help new moms breastfeed. I`m happy. I don`t go to shows or dance clubs every night but I would if I could. Where`s the nanny? When I see her she`s SO fired! One of my boys is super sweet and sensitive, another one is a holy terror. I learn a ton from all of them daily. Like Nigella says, as any parent of small children knows,there comes a point in the day where you can`t go any further without a drink! I love cocktail hour. I`d like nothing more than to be with my family and some good friends surrounded by tropical plants drinking a margarita listening to the Eagles. I don`t care about trendy, I like that grungy 70`s vibe.