Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It`s not all fun & games

Last night was another fabulous Halloween. 4 boys trick or treated in a close friend`s cozy U shaped neighborhood. The Creature didn`t want to walk so his mama carried him from house to house. The boys had so much fun and they all looked fabulous. Grandparents were there too, it was the best! My friend had her house looking beautifully Halloweeny and very welcoming. She`s one of the proud few in our generation that loves to entertain and have fun at any time.

Now today on the other hand really SUCKS!! I woke up with a hideous sinus infection that turned my eyes a nice shade of blood red. Really cute. So I broke down and took an antibiotic that made me so sick to my stomach. I know I`m trying to keep it positive, but I'm barely alive right now. Hopefully tomorrow will be back to life as we know it in the Shire.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm just a mom in the world. A crunchy Catholic mama of 6 trying to make sense of it all and stay positive. 5 boys here & 1 in heaven. One awesome man who I get to grow old with. I help new moms breastfeed. I`m happy. I don`t go to shows or dance clubs every night but I would if I could. Where`s the nanny? When I see her she`s SO fired! One of my boys is super sweet and sensitive, another one is a holy terror. I learn a ton from all of them daily. Like Nigella says, as any parent of small children knows,there comes a point in the day where you can`t go any further without a drink! I love cocktail hour. I`d like nothing more than to be with my family and some good friends surrounded by tropical plants drinking a margarita listening to the Eagles. I don`t care about trendy, I like that grungy 70`s vibe.