Friday, October 28, 2005

Hate-orade

OK, since
  • My friendly neighbor
  • is drinking a little HATE-orade, I `ll join her for a minute.

    Pet Peeves:

    1. People who don`t hold babies.
    The baby weighs like 10 pounds and yet he is being carried in a car seat that now ups his weight to like 25 pounds. It is bonking the hell out of the mother`s kneecap and the baby is screaming and nobody is holding him. PICK up the baby! He used to live in your body very recently, so remind him of his home and comfort him, is it so hard?

    2. Metal Forks and spoons. I hate the metal feeling, I know thats weird.

    3. Toothbrush commercials while I`m eating. That`s hideous

    4. Bad parenting. I`ll keep it simple, just treat your kids like you`d want to be treated!

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    I'm just a mom in the world. A crunchy Catholic mama of 6 trying to make sense of it all and stay positive. 5 boys here & 1 in heaven. One awesome man who I get to grow old with. I help new moms breastfeed. I`m happy. I don`t go to shows or dance clubs every night but I would if I could. Where`s the nanny? When I see her she`s SO fired! One of my boys is super sweet and sensitive, another one is a holy terror. I learn a ton from all of them daily. Like Nigella says, as any parent of small children knows,there comes a point in the day where you can`t go any further without a drink! I love cocktail hour. I`d like nothing more than to be with my family and some good friends surrounded by tropical plants drinking a margarita listening to the Eagles. I don`t care about trendy, I like that grungy 70`s vibe.